When purchasing a house or property it is always important to have a lawyer there to go over purchasing agreements, mortgage documents, and closing documents. Adam is able to provide guidance throughout the buying process and make sure that the documents being signed are honest and authentic.
Adam Elman can handle all the various legal activities related to acquiring, financing, developing, commercial leasing, and selling interests in real estate. Those who might be clients of Adam range from individuals, developers, investors, lenders, joint ventures, landlords, tenants, corporations, real estate brokerage firms, construction companies, property management companies, to other unlisted similar enterprises. Adam can handle simple residential as well as many types of complex commercial real estate transactions on your behalf. He will personally consult with clients regarding your closings, recognizing the desire and need for prompt service when a real estate transaction is involved. With longstanding relationships and partnerships in support, Adam can serve the needs of individuals and businesses in purchasing, financing and selling real estate.
The services he can provide include but not limited to:
- Residential closings, including condominium and multifamily properties
- Commercial conveyancing and financing
- Real estate development
- Preparation of real estate contracts, including new construction contracts
- Foreclosures and short sales
- Commercial leasing
- 1031 exchanges
- Analyzing title issues, including boundary issues and easement disputes
- Preparation of easements, including utility easements, shared driveway agreements, open space dedications, land trust documents, and boundary swaps
- Real estate property tax appeals and appraisal evaluation
- Condominium and planned unit developments
- Zoning, land use planning, and development
- Landlord representation concerning landlord/tenant disputes